02/06/2005

My first meme ever

You’re stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be?
"Surfacing" by Margaret Atwood

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
A handsome prince that rescues her princess. This was when I was very little and my beloved grandmother told me a lot of fairytales.

The last book you bought is?
Quino's comic book Mafalda 2

What are you currently reading?
Hongan tarina by Heikki Turunen. The book tells a story about Honkarakenne company.

Five books you would take to a deserted island:
"Satayksi" by Ilmari Turja (to give me some laughs)
Etelä-Pohjanmaan historia III (a history book, to remember my roots)
"Etruscan" by Mika Waltari
The Collected Poems of Wallace Stevens
Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe (just to remember where I am)

Who are you going to pass this stick to and why?
I don't like teasing my friends, so I quess to nobody.

No comments: