05/04/2005

Working girl

It's over 5 o'clock and I'm having trouble leaving work and heading home. I don't know why. I have a nice home.

Maybe it's the journey I don't like, or the fact that I should start cleaning my windows. Maybe I just like hanging here in office atmosphere. Does anybody else have the same problem?

Somebody told be today that I always seem so content with my work.
It doesn't give me a big amount of joy - and at times it can be stressing.
Perhaps I'm just a type of person who is content and satisfied where ever I'm working.

I remember when I was working at the post office while studying - I was happy there as well, even though they didn't pay well and there was much routine.

Someone could say it's lack of ambition or resistance towards any changes.

"Tread softly for she is near under the snow
Speak gently for she can hear your daisies grow...
... She was lily like and white as snow
Never knew she was a woman so sweetly she grew"

- Oscar Wilde-

No comments: