17/01/2006

Odd habits - omituiset tavat

I got a task from Veloena. I have to reveal my strange habits, 5 of them. And then I have to send this task to five other persons. I will link the persons to the end of this post and I will notify them with comments about this task. They have to do the same.

"Tehtävänanto: paljastan viisi omituista tapaani. Tämän jälkeen valitsen seuraavat viisi ihmistä, jotka haastan tekemään saman perästä. Heidän tulee myös kirjoittaa nämä säännöt merkintäänsä. Linkitän haastamani ihmiset tämän merkinnän loppuun ja käyn ilmoittamassa heidän kommenttilaatikkoihinsa haasteesta ja tästä merkinnästä."

My strange habits:

1) I store things in plastic bags, even if I don't mean to do this. I guess the problem is, that I don't empty my plastic bags and they begin to form a collection. Yes, secretly I'm Kassi-Alma.

2) I'm drawing fingers when I get bored (like in seminars). Some fingers have long nails and some have rings.

3) I like to sit in National Archive (some might consider it strage but I love it) and go through microfilms including law cases from 17th century Finland.

4) I sing a lot of South Ostrobothnian traditional folk songs when I get drunk.
"...Anssin Jukan puukkoon se painoo
puolitoista naulaa.Sillä se sitten kutkutteli
tuota Pikku-Lammin kaulaa..."

5) I make funny faces when I'm alone in the elevator

I will send this task to Metal Mama, Greygriffin, Narcissa, Hanna&Ida and Ellinoora. I hope they will reveal their own strange habits - because actually it's quite fun...

No comments: