16/01/2006

How many times I have moved?

The car is OK now. We got the battery changed - there was something wrong with the old one.
This week I'm going to start to be active again. Tomorrow I shall have the Swedish lesson with our teacher Carl and on Wednesday I will attend the choir rehearsals.
I wonder when I start the excercises in the Gym - next week perhaps? It's been quite dull to have a long flu. I don't know if I will be able to do anything anymore.

I discovered a new meme:
How many times have you moved homes in your life?

1990 From Southern Ostrobothnia to a student flat in Tapulikaupunki, Helsinki
1993 To another student flat in Vallila, Helsinki Tallinna
1995 To a university town in Southern Germany
1997 To a new flat in Helsinki
1998 To Copenhagen, Denmark

1998 To Tallinn, Estonia
1999 To Southern Ostrobothnia
2000 To Helsinki, a flat in Munkkivuori
2000 To a flat in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki
2004 To a house in Eastern Helsinki


That makes 10 times.

1 comment:

Veloena said...

Vastaahan haasteeseen! Sen löydät tuolta: http://veloena.blogspot.com/2006/01/per-aspera.html