14/07/2006

... And the living is easy.

I have been working the whole summer - it's amazing how fast the time is rushing by.
Currently my husband is in Spain, he has a work trip and I'm alone with the dog. This weekend I'm going to do some gym and maybe go swimming on Sunday.

I took this photo of Zinnia (flower in my mother's garden) with my dad's camera - it's much better than mine. I'm seriously considering of buying a new digital camera. But what would be the best for me. Any suggestions?


Zinnia elegance - Tsinnia

2 comments:

Mauro C. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hello how are you? I am a little ill health, I am with influenza, and been in bed by those circumstances I have not managed to send some mail for you. I always hope to know of you and you are very good for seeing its letters when watching my msn. in Chile the winter is with much rain, is in the central zone of my nation, is living near the beach for that reason always this with much humidity and the days are with sun or storm clouds, the summers are very fresh, I was living in Europe and other places on South America.by two years I have been without girlfriend because there am been working and I am occupied to take care of my mother. in addition which the women in Latin America very are worried about the material things and not to see inside the people. I am worker of forestry and taken care of of they garden them, but at this moment I am working like supervisor for a company of retail. desire to give my . in Chile this with much much cold rain and. my niece has left the school. as this your family and you have been attending the church? desire to see photos of you soon. kisses and a strong hug from Chile. I must say that I am a lucky person to find to a woman like you, and desire to know every day more of its life.
ricardo rivera leiva
I HAVE ACCOUNT IN hotmail IS elmaucho1103@hotmail.com
besos desde chile a usted.