10/08/2005

Helicopters and fears


A Finnish helicopter crashed today down in the sea in its way from Tallinn, Estonia to Helsinki, Finland. There were 12 passangers in the helicopter and now they all lie in the bottom of the sea.
A helicopter belonged to a company called Copterline. It was carrying 12 passangers and a crew of two. Six passanger were Finns, two Americans and four Estonians.

I've been always afraid of flying. I would never fly with a copter and I don't like aeroplanes either. I tend to keep my eyes shut during the landing or the take-off. This accident just proves the point. They can fall. They really can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...or then one day, while crossing the street, you get hit by a car and that was it. Oh well...

Anonymous said...

...you dont even have to cross the street, a drunk driver can go on the sidewalk...