Cordelia asked if I'm still here - I am, even though I have been working overtime lately.
It's already the end of August and we have that feeling of autumn in the air. I have always liked the autumn days.
And what I have been doing, here's my last week:
*Friday 17 working, my husband left for a trip, watching the Mulholland Drive by David Lynch. Walking a really long walk with the dog.
*Saturday 18 doing some work in the garden, shopping, reading, cleaning, talking in the phone with a friend for a long time.
*Sunday 19 preparing a speech, getting my husband from the train station but beeing late
*Monday 20 working and working
*Tuesday 21 working and being tired
*Wednesday 22 working, giving a speech to some researchers and attending a panel discussion, later meeting some friends in a pub.
*Thursday 23 working, cleaning, watching some episode of the Lost.
Sounds pretty boring, doesn't it?
I am waiting
- the swimming hall in Eastern Helsinki to open after the summer break
- women's choir weekly rehersals to start
- French for travellers course to start
- the concert of Bo Kasper's orchestra next Monday in Helsinki
- a nice weekend for a mushroom picking trip to a nearby forest